2019 UAS Spring Roundup
Hosted by Chaffee County Economic Development Corporation and Chaffee County UAS Advisory Board
Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort
15870 County Road 162
Nathrop, CO 81236
Sunday, April 14 at 4pm
Monday, April 15 at 4pm
The Chaffee County UAS Advisory Board and Chaffee County Economic Development Corporation invite you to explore and understand the capabilities of emerging unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) technology at the stunning Mt. Princeton Resort in Nathrop, colorado.
Many conference topics to choose from including:
- Public safety Applications
- Fire & First Responder Situations
- Wildland Firefighting
- Law Enforcement Operations
- Emergency Search and Rescue
- Counter UAS Technology Topics
In addition, UAS training courses will be available to attendees including Part 107 and advanced emergency response topics.
To book your lodging:
- Call toll-free number at 888-395-7799 or 719-395-2447 and press 0 to reach Front Desk
- Tell the Front Desk staff the Event (CCUAS Spring Roundup), the event dates April 14-16, 2019
- Use the group code (UAS19) to ensure availability and receive the discounted group rate.
More details on lodging types can be found at https://mtprinceton.com/stay/
Mention Discount Code “UAS19” For the Best Rate